BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Tag continues

5 things found in my bag
*Purse
*Handphone
*Lipgloss
*iPod
*tampon

5 things found in my purse
*IC
*Driving license
*Credit card :D
*Cash
*Coins

5 favourite things found in my room
*My overflowing wardrobe
*Accesorries of every kind
*Perfume collection
*Bed
*Icky :D

5 things i've always wanted to do
*Make out in the rain
*Make love on the beach
*Go shopping without having to worry about paying for things
*Travel around Europe
*Going on a holiday with my best friends

5 things im currently into
*French
*Robin Thicke
*Grey's Anatomy
*Nasi lemak
*Shopping, tats always tho!


feeling much better and relaxed now! time for song Grey's and my awesomest lemon cheesecake!! :D

*bunny*

1 comments:

Penny C said...

eh... correction:

Kelsey horny bunny babbles :p

I'll use Standard 2 conversations as evidence.