BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Shock

I feel like I want to say so so much, but I cant.. Gosh I just found out from Mel today that our friend, Jinxi-cat's boyfriend passed away.. he was involved in a car crash...

I dont know him, only met him once, but still, the shock is still present from hearing such news... Gosh, I cant imagine wat Jinx is feeling now, no wait, I can somewhat imagine, since I had that horrid,horrid vivid nightmare, it was just pain..

But this is reality and it must be so so. So much harder. Jinx babe, I know that there is nothing that I can say that hasnt already been said... But babe, I LOVE YOU, we ALL Love you so so effing much, and were here to catch you, and keep you safe and help you back up, never u doubt...

if u need to just go wild streakin or anything, talking, crying, shouting, ANYTHING at all, we're all here to do it with you! :) Im keeping you and him in my prayers babe, - just please please, please dont ever give up....

muaxx..

0 comments: