BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

BUNNY!!!

I FOUND A BUNNY!! I FOUND A BUNNY!! I FOUND A BUNNY!! I FOUND A BUNNY!!

oh my goodness, it is the cutest ickle bunny wabbit eva!!!


found it by the roadside, there was NO ONE around, n the poor thing was gonna be run over by a car soon. so i had to rescue it, plus when I called it, it just came to me.. :)


n it was super thin, so I knew that I had to take it back.. its only a little baby!!

n so now it's named Dookie! haha wanted sumn untypical! hahaha n we just bought it a cage, bedding, food n all tat! :) the little thing is soo cute, it sits in my arms happily, but boy if u let it down, it hops n hops n hops!!!!

oh n its a girl..... i think! haha
*KELSEY BUNNY FINALLY HAS A BUNNY!!!!*

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Awwww!!! Sooo bloody adorable! I want one too! =D

Anonymous said...

Its real name is The Cookie, Dookie is just the short form :-p

Kelsey Bunny said...

NOOOOO ITS DOOKIE!!! no 'the'! hahah ur such a doink!

Anonymous said...

Doink = The Oink
Dookie = The Cookie :-p

HanieHyde said...

alamak cute gilaaaaaaaaaaa i want one tooo =(