BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The O.C

I've been a fan of The O.C since its very 1st episode! I feel like i kinda 'grew' thru my mid teens years with it. Ive been a faithful fan ever since n watched every single episode from every season!

one of the major reasons why I love the OC is coz of its excellent choice of songs at the very best moments, i honestly have no idea how they manage to get it 100% right every single time! :) I've collected all 6 Volumes of the Music From The O.C albums! :) n each of the songs remind me of a special scene in the show, n whenever i hear some of them again, i also remember exactly how i was feelin when i first watched/heard it!

So i've decided to compile my TOP 4 Best Music Moments from The OC!! watch em all n see wat i mean! :) they're magical!

#4) Imogen Heap- Hide & Seek. played during Caleb's funeral.


#3) Matt Pond PA - Champagne Supernova. the classic 'seth cohen- spiderman kiss!'


#2) Jem- Maybe I'm Amazed. during the wedding at the last episode of the 1st season.


and for my ultimate fav yang 'tak boleh belah' till today is......

#1) Finley Quay & Will Orbit - Dice. final moments before NYs where Ryan rushes to kiss Marissa!


i also think that part of the magic comes from being an avid fan of the show, u get wats goin on. nevertheless, if u ever come across Music From The OC: Volume 1,4 & 5, u shud get em! they're my fav! :)

*BUNNY*

0 comments: